Anderson Church, Chennai

This is the ancient and historical church of Chennai. It resides at Broadway, Parrys corner of Chennai.

It is located very much close to the central railway station and turned out to be a popular landmark of its surrounding locality.

In the year 1837, John Anderson built a school here, which later was reconstructed as a church in 1855 after his demise.