Write for us
Write a Guest Post
TamilnaduTourismInfo.com delivers information on travel, tourism, and hospitality related to Tamilnadu Tourism.
We value authentic travel experiences and so here’s an opportunity for interested writers who can contribute in helping our Global audience to know more about travel, tourism and hospitality-related information of Tamilnadu.
So if you’re a travel writer, local, or travel/tourism industry professional and would like to share your knowledge and hands-on experience about local sight-seeing, a popular destination, local festival and any other unique information about your locality, please post your submissions to our email email@example.com
Please review our below submission guidelines and send your original content to our email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as “Guest Post Submission”.
- Author Name and Email (with Gravatar)
- Brief author bio (150-characters max)
- A link to your website and/or social account (optional)
Original content in English which includes blog posts, articles etc that is relevant and valuable to a Global Audience at large is what we are looking for. (Please note: We encourage you to send your submissions with a minimum of 300-500 words)
- You are not required to include images/photos along with your guest post submission.
- If you have your own images that do not attract any copyright violation, you can share such images along with your articles.
- If your post is accepted by us, we will let you know! However, prior to publication, your post will likely be edited and/or optimized by our team.
- The final published post will include your full name, your author bio and the link to your website and/or primary social account.
- Based on the performance of your submissions, we might consider inviting you to become a long-term contributor.