Naga Sai Temple, Coimbatore
Naga Sai temple is located on Mettupalayam road, Kuppakkonam Pudur, Coimbatore. The temple is mainly dedicated to Shri Shirdi Sai Baba, who is renownedly known as the Indian Spiritual Guru.
Naga Sai Temple was established in the year 1942 and the marble statue of Shri Shirdi Baba was installed by Sri Sathya Sai Baba in the year 1961, who is believed to be the reincarnation of Shirdi Sai Baba himself.
Sri Sathya Sai Baba installed the Marble deity for the very first time here. Mythologically, it is believed that a snake (Nagam) aroused out of the bush to see Shirdi Sai Baba when he gave darshan to his devotees. Hence, this temple got the name Naga Sai temple.